By: Chuck Frey
On October 2-3, 2008, come join me (Chuck) for a new conference on how to use visual mapping to your advantage in your organization. Learn how to take graphical communications (ie. mind mapping, concept mapping, and flow charting) to the next level and see just how powerful a tool this can be, to help you realize your personal, academic, or business goals. Make yourself more valuable!
Here are the top 10 reasons why this is a don’t-miss conference:
- It’s an opportunity to increase your value to your employer by becoming a more visually-oriented thinker, decision maker and problem solver.
- Learn how to take your company’s information management strategies to the next level of effectiveness.
- Discover how to use visual mapping as a systematic framework for business improvement.
- Learn how visual mapping can help you to streamline your business processes and procedures.
- Learn about the latest trends in visual mapping software.
- Discover how to develop a comprehensive and effective marketing plan utilizing visual mapping
- Network with and learn best practices from your fellow visual mappers.
- Realize your information management potential and conquer information overload
- Reframe your understanding of information and knowledge capital
- Become a superior information manager who can utilize and integrate linear and non-linear information models in your research, reports and projects
If you’re serious about mind mapping, you’re going to love this conference. I will be speaking there on trends in mind mapping software, and I’m impressed with the roster of colleagues and experts who are also on the agenda.
College of St. Elizabeth
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ 07960 USA
Source: The Mind Mapping Software WebLog