A lot of information can be understood more easily in the form of a diagram than as a text. i2Brain helps you.
i2Brain isn’t just another “MindMapping®” program.
It is multi-dimensional. It visualizes your thoughts and plans in depth. Literally.What does multi-dimensional mean?
When you are planning a project, each activity has a priority. “Priority” is therefore a “dimension”. An activity has a “status” (working, finished, tested etc.). So “Status” is also a dimension. And so on. You can define up to 15 dimensions.
How can i2Brain help you?
- You solve problems more effectively
- You increase your creativity
- Your meetings and brainstorming sessions are more efficient
- You can understanding and explain complex material more quickly
- You simplify and optimize your communication and waste less time
i2Brain is a new type of software for visualizing information and its structure.
You can use i2Brain to:
- solve problems
- collect information (brainstorm)
- visualize your “to-do” lists
- plan a project
- prepare reports, essays, seminars and articles
- overcome the limitations of MindMapping®
- learn multi-faceted information more easily (here’s an example using “Romeo and Juliet”)
- sort information visually, thereby helping you and others to understand it better. Here’s an innovative way of viewing history.
- communicate complex material
- show and work on non-linear information in a form befitting its nature
- visualize your contacts. Here’s how…
MindMapping® and more
- You can use it for MindMapping® but your information-trees aren’t limited to being flat (2 dimensional)
- i2Brain allows you to see your information from different view-points
- It’s as flexible as a database, but it uses graphics to visualize your information and its connections
- You get away from lists or trees of information. i2Brain shows you what is in your head – a network of information.
Where does it run?
i2Brain was written in Java™, so it runs wherever Java Runtime Edition 1.4.2 runs: Windows® since Windows® 98, Linux, various Unix versions and on the Mac®.
It requires 256MB RAM and about 40MB on your hard-disk during installation.